About Writing by Saskia
Writing by Saskia is a blog about self care, personal growth, and productivity & organization.
Whether you’re a mom (like me), a pet owner (yep, me too), a carer or have a super busy job or schedule (I guess we all do), you need to start to look after yourself and prioritize your personal goals.
Keep your cup filled at all times to not loose and exhaust yourself. You want to give people the best of you and not what’s left of you. I love trying out new things that help me with my self-care and personal improvement.
How I Can Help You
With my blog I want to . . .
- Help you make self care a priority
- Show to you the importance of self-care
- Show you ways of taking better care of yourself
- Help you foster a growth mindset
- Help you rediscover yourself after motherhood
- Inspire you to do what you love
- Help you find a balance between being a mom and being an individual with needs and dreams
- Show you ways of being more productive & organized
- Help you schedule your day more efficiently
When I’m not looking after my little one, I love doing things like . . .
- Going on solo weekend trips
- Planning my next solo trip 🙂
- Writing & Journaling
- Getting creative
- Setting new goals for myself
- Catching up with friends
- Heading to festivals and markets
- Having a coffee in peace!
I hope my advice inspires you to take time to yourself and to start doing activities that you enjoy.
Start small – check out these 5-minute self-care activities!
If you want to get into journaling, these journaling prompts for beginners are the best ones to get started.
Self care should be a priority – start practicing it daily and you will become a happier person so you can spend more quality time with your loved ones!
Ready to collaborate or have a question? Contact me via the options below:
E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find me on social media:
Or fill out the contact form below and I’ll get back to you ASAP: