About Writing by Saskia
Writing by Saskia is a blog about self care for moms, productivity & organization and personal growth.
Yes, I’m a mom and I love being a mom, but I don’t want to get lost in motherhood! We’re so much more than just moms. We’re incredible human beings who have a lot of potential and we need to prioritize to look after ourselves and chase our dreams.
With my blog I want to . . .
- Help you make self care a priority
- Show to you the importance of self-care
- Show you ways of taking better care of yourself
- Help you rediscover yourself after motherhood
- Inspire you to do what you love
- Help you find a balance between being a mom and being an individual with needs and dreams
- Show you ways of being more productive & organized
- Help with anything else that worries you as a mom . . .
When I’m not looking after my little one, I love doing the following things . . .
- Going on solo weekend trips
- Planning my next solo trip 🙂
- Getting creative
- Catching up with friends over dinner
- Heading to festivals and markets
- Having a coffee in peace!
I hope my blog inspires you to take time to yourself and to start doing activities that you enjoy. Rushing around all day and exhausting yourself is not going to make you a better mom. You will get grumpy and frustrated and your family is going to suffer too.
Self care should be a priority – start practicing it daily and you will become a happier person so you can spend more quality time with your family!
Ready to collaborate or have a question? Contact me via the options below:
E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find me on social media:
Or fill out the contact form below and I’ll get back to you ASAP: