Are you looking for some positive family affirmations to show your family appreciation and get rid of some of the negativity that follows you on some days?
Positive affirmations are a great way for you to bond with your family and build trust with one another.
Why Is It Important To Use Positive Affirmations for My Family?
Positive words go a long way and by using them every day, they teach your family the following:
We spend time with our family every single day, so we should look at creating a happy and healthy environment for them and ourselves. We want to support our family and increase their well-being. Rather than taking out our stress on our loved ones, we should focus on the positive side of things and be nice to each other.
Don’t take your family for granted! Using positive affirmations needs to be practiced so we can naturally incorporate them into our everyday language.
How To Use Positive Family Affirmations
It requires a bit of effort at first to get into the habit of using positive affirmations for your family. Start with a few that you truly believe in and either say them out loud or in your mind. Do that in the morning and the evening.
Once you’ve gotten used to them, you can add a few more and say them to your children, your spouse, parents, in-laws, etc. You’ll be surprised what a great impact positive affirmations have on the relationship between you and others.
It will also make you happy to see others being happy. Positive words can go a long way and change someone’s day from being miserable to being amazing. Positivity creates more positivity and it will be passed on from one person to another. Just like you would bring everyone down with you if you were in a bad mood. So choose to be happy and spread love and positivity rather than negativity.
When To Use Positive Family Affirmations
You can say positive affirmations to your family whenever you think it’s suitable. This might be in the morning when you say goodbye to your spouse and children. Wish them a nice day and good luck with whatever they have on for the day.
You can also use positive affirmations when you’re having dinner with your family. Say how grateful you are for everyone to be sitting at the dining table together and that you can’t wait to spend the weekend with them.
Another moment to use positive family affirmations is when one of your family members feels sad or has trouble. Now is when they need you the most! They need to hear something positive to feel optimistic again. Tell them you will always be there for them and that you’ll get through this together.
Once you see the impact positive affirmations have on your immediate family, why not try them out with your extended family at the next gathering? What can be stressful and nerve-wracking sometimes can turn into a relaxed get-together when you use positive affirmations and focus on the good things.
Positive Family Affirmations You Can Say To Your Child & Your Spouse
Here are some inspiring positive phrases you can say to your children or your spouse. Let them know how proud you are of them and how grateful you are for them to be around!
- Thank you for cooking dinner tonight.
3. Great job on putting your shoes on by yourself.
4. I love the picture that you drew today.
5. I like the way you play with your friends.
6. I believe in you doing great at school today.
7. You did a great job on your homework today.
8. Thank you for always having my back.
9. I love how you make our children laugh.
10. I hope you will have an amazing day today.
Not only can you say those words in person, but you can also write a little note to leave on the kitchen counter, or send a text message to your spouse during the day.
Positive Family Affirmations You Can Repeat to Yourself in Your Mind
Here are some heartwarming positive phrases you can say to yourself. Remind yourself of how important and awesome your family is!
- What you give is what you get.
2. My family makes me feel comfortable.
3. I like coming home to my family.
4. I love making my family happy.
5. I’m grateful for how we make each other laugh.
6. We support each other through good and bad times.
7. I like to be with my family.
8. I’m thankful for my family.
9. I want to be nice to my family.
10. I want my family to be happy and healthy.
11. Nobody is perfect!
12. My spouse is an amazing dad/mom.
13. We all have our bad days.
14. I try to become a better person every day.
15. Everyone is unique and I accept every family member for the way they are.
16. I love my family and they love me.
17. My kind words and actions make my family become happier.
18. With every hurdle we overcome, we become a stronger family.
19. We don’t hold on to mistakes we made in the past.
21. My family is my safe haven.
22. We’re a team and we support each other.
23. Being nice to each other is good for our mental health.
25. I can be myself when I’m with my family.
26. If you show love to others, they will give you back even more love.
27. We make each other feel good.
28. I want my children to know that they can always come to me with their problems.
29. Spreading love and positivity makes the world a better place.
30. I’m proud of my family.
Using positive affirmations won’t happen overnight. It’s a process and will need a little practice every day. Think of how good it makes you feel when someone says thank you or compliments you. Pass on the love and positivity to the people who matter most to you.
You won’t regret it! Your and your family member’s life will enhance drastically. Positive words build the foundation of a strong and happy family, and everyone deserves to be surrounded by positivity and happiness.
Enjoyed reading this post?
Let me know in the comments or share it to your social media channels!
40 Powerful Positive Family Affirmations
- Barriers to Self-Care and How To Let Go of Them
- 8 Areas of Self Care – Everything You Need To Know
- Simple 5 Minute Self-Care Activities When You Have No Time
- 105 Journal Prompts for Self-Growth, Improvement, and Love
- 8 Simple Steps For Rediscovering Yourself After Motherhood
- Create a Self Love Routine in 6 Simple Steps